To find out more about what I'm doing, start here.

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

1

I don’t remember anything before I was three, and after consulting my parents, have determined that they don’t remember me before I was three, either. But hey, they can’t help it. They were sleep deprived. My brother made his appearance when I was just 18 months old. Here’s what I know. I started crawling (backwards) at seven months old, and walked at one year.  I co-slept and was cloth diapered. I got a rocking horse and my first taste of cake on my first birthday. My grandparents lived next door and took care of me when my brother was born prematurely. After two weeks in the hospital, he came home, ending my short tenure as only child.

At home with dad



At home with mom
Isac makes 4

No comments:

Post a Comment